Like classic cars? You could be just what Auto-Archives is looking for!
The Auto-Archives Automotive & Motor Sport Library and Research Center, is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization currently housed within the offices of leading automotive publisher Coterie Press, in Littleton, Colorado. The mission of the archive is to preserve and document the rich history of the automobile, and provide both a physical and virtual resource for the study of the past, present, and future of the automobile, in all its forms. It’s a huge and exciting endeavor, so we’re looking to add motivated candidates to our team.
Volunteers will help us with –
- Organizing and filing and cataloging donations to the Archive (Books, Magazines, Photographs, etc.)
- Working on the Auto-Archives database to add listings and descriptions of donated material
- Scanning magazine covers and adding them to the hobbyDB website
- Scanning photographs (prints and slides) to add to the Auto-Archives digital photo library
- Identifying duplicate items for sale and listing them on hobbyDB
Time Commitment: We’re looking for someone who can help for around 8 hours a week, preferably on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Schedule is flexible, so please contact us if you’re interested!